you're the one thing i got right
There's a lot of things i understand
And there's a lot of things
That I don't want to know
But youre the only face
I recognize, it's so damn sweet of you
To look me in the eyes
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
The scent of vaseline
In the summertime
The feel of an ice cube
Melting over time
The world seems bigger than both of us
Yet it seems so small
When I begin to cry
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
Tuesday, December 19
yea-hoo!! it's the holidays! my long awaited hols are finally here baby haha. many things to do n many things planned out alr, just hope that nothing will come n screw it up.
anyway just over the weekend and a few things happened alr. mainly LTC and the charity concert. have to say well done to ED for the hard work they put in that paid off cos it seems that everybody thoroughly enjoyed themselves that night. esp to val, dun worry k! u did very well. u're now tricia's n my ou-xiang alr!! =D
then there LTC. guess it's too long to elaborate n i won't try but i enjoyed msyelf too, despite the total lack of sleep. company was great, meetings were fine, but most importantly, i learnt stuff that i won't bother to learn if i wasn't a leader. guess that's the start of a learning process haha.
many thanks to my bunk mates man, can't imagine what the night wld have been without u guys haha.
now that i have a few days to so call recuperate, i been spending it sleeping, as usual. but no matter how much i sleep, i just keep on feeling so tired( even though i sleep for 12 hrs straight). n no dun tell me that i have been sleeping too much cos it's my normal amount of hours for me to sleep haha.
oh well, think i may go back to sleep for a while first. weather's tempting me to go back to sleep. =D